Last modified: November 6, 2020
*Quadrilateral Games* ("Quadrilateral Games" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you: use our website (quadrilateralgames.com ) (the “Site”) or download, install, access, or use our games (“Games”, and together with the Site, the "Services"); and
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Services and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline, or
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, from two sources:
· You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use our Services; and
· Third parties
Information You Provide to Us Directly
When using our Services, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
This information includes:
· Information that you provide us when you fill out the Contact form on our Site.
· Information provided by your device, by which to identify it, when you download and use our Games.
· Information you provide when you post on our forum or reply to or comment on one of our blog posts.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· Details of transactions in respect of the Games that you carry out through the Marketplaces where you purchase the Games, but solely to the extent that such information is provided to us by the Marketplaces.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you download, access, and use the Services it may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services including traffic data, logs, communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
· Device or Computer Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use or download the Services or delete it from your device.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Services do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Quadrilateral Games, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
· Offer you additional Services through our Games.
· Provide you with personalized advertisements.
· Improve and optimize our Services and our users’ experiences.
· Manage our relationship with you.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when Services updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
· Recognize you when you use the Services.
If you’ve subscribed to our email list, we may also use your information to contact you about Company news and new games or services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. For more information, see Your Rights and Choices below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of *Quadrilateral Games*'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by *Quadrilateral Games* about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service, and for billing and collection.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of *Quadrilateral Games*, our customers or others.
Where, How and How Long We Store Your Information
We store your information associated with the Site securely in the United States. We do not store any of your information associated with the Game on our servers, however some of your information is collected by our Third Party Service Providers, listed below, and is stored and maintained according to their privacy policies (links to these policies are also listed below). Some examples include:
· game specific data is collected and stored by the Marketplaces where you purchase the Games,
· some device information may be collected and stored by our webhosting provider,
· information related to your email communications with us may be collected by our webmail service provider,
· information that you provide to the marketplaces where you purchase the Services is collected and stored by those marketplaces,
· analytics and information about your interactions with the Services and in-game advertising is collected by our analytics and advertising service providers.
We have no control over that data practices of these third parties. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about the information they collect and how they process and store your information. If you do not agree with the terms of their policies, then you should not and may not use our Services.
Your Rights and Choices
Data Protection Rights
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
· The right to access - You have the right to request Quadrilateral Games provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Quadrilateral Games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Quadrilateral Games to complete information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to be forgotten - You have the right to request that Quadrilateral Games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Quadrilateral Games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Quadrilateral Games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Data Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
· Promotion by Quadrilateral Games. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails and following the instructions provided.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Third-Party Information Collection
Some content or applications on the Services are served by third-parties. When you use the Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
These third parties include:
· Our third party web hosting service provider
Þ To learn more about Google Domains and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy
· Our game engine, analytics and advertising service providers
Þ To learn more about Unity, Unity Ads, Unity Analytics and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Þ To learn more about Google Analytics and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en_US
· Our social media accounts - when you interact with us on our social media accounts, the information collected is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media platform.
Þ To learn more about the Twitter and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Þ To learn more about the YouTube and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Þ To learn more about Discord and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://discord.com/privacy
· App marketplaces where you download our games and have your game accounts
Þ To Learn more about the App Store, Apple Game Center and how they collect and use your information, please visit https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
Þ To Learn more about Google Play, Google Play Games and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://play.google.com/about/privacy-security-deception/
· Wireless network providers
· Your mobile device manufacturer
· Your mobile service provider
Note: the third party website above are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for inaccuracies or changes in such websites.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or any other of their data practices. If you have any questions or concerns about any third party data practice, you should contact the responsible provider directly. If you do not agree with the terms of our third party providers’ privacy policies, then you should not and may not use our Services.
Quadrilateral Games LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy #1297
Boca Raton, FL 33431